632 aux hyd

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

h-m

Hi all, my Father in law has a 632 and it has the remote couplers up front, but he says it doesn't work, i don't have a bobcat and do not know anything about them, but if the couplers are there, i would assume that the valve is there, etc to make them work, how do you operate the aux hyd and how can i test them for him? he doesn't have anything to make use of them, but would be nice to figure them out, so if he wants to run a posthole digger or something he could. thansk all. micheal

jerry

they are controlled by the right hand steering lever. Moving it right or left will operate the valve. there is a continuous flow detent if you move it firmly to the right it should stick in that position till you move it again. However at the bottom end of the steering lever there is clevis shaped deal that a 3/8 bolt can be put in and this will prevent it from engaging the aux when you are not using it. you should be able to access it through the front center cover where the park brake passes thru.

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

they are controlled by the right hand steering lever. Moving it right or left will operate the valve. there is a continuous flow detent if you move it firmly to the right it should stick in that position till you move it again. However at the bottom end of the steering lever there is clevis shaped deal that a 3/8 bolt can be put in and this will prevent it from engaging the aux when you are not using it. you should be able to access it through the front center cover where the park brake passes thru.
thank you very much! i appreciate it. micheal