455 logic module boom lockout

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rogerr123

Wondering if anyones familiar with the boom lockout on a 455 and logic module. Unit has the locic module that controls everything on the boom and starting. Sitting on the seat triggers the column seat light as well as the seat indicator on the logic module. If I connect the seat belt the led on the logic module also lights but the seat belt light on the column doesn't go out and permit you to start or move the boom or tilt. I can place the service switch into service mode and start the engine and switch back to operate but no hydraulics. I can connect 12v to the solenoids and the boom and bucket will operate but I still can't get the seatbelt light to go out on the column and function correctly. Any ideas?

OP
OP
R

Rogerr123

A thought after reading some of the other forum postings. Does any one know what voltage the logic controller needs to see? Stopped, the battery is putting out 13.25 Vdc, running I'm at 14.25 vdc. Is that too much for the controller to see? Anyone know if there is a tolerance range for the input to the module?

Last edited: