440CT blowing 15 amp Fuse

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

tpavlak

Hi everyone - My father inlaws skid is blowing a 15amp fuse when you push the park release button, the the display shows ACC. Ive verified there is power to B,C,D on the key switch. 12.75V at the battery.

I've followed the harness from the panel to a box located inside the cab...near the fuse box but apparently it runs under the cab. Is there anything else I can check for a ground short? Im at a loss, I cant get under the cab because I cant raise the arms..because the dang fuse is blowing.

Tom

foton

the only suggestion is to use another machine to lift bucket till you can put in safety arm blocks. I would think if you have a emergency lower button you could use it while lifting arms making it easier too do,maybe, I never have done.

Topper1

There should be an over ride control lever, passenger side, beside the seat & just rear of your control handle.
Remove the door & lower the lift arms to the ground. There is more than enough room to access everything needed without needing the arms raised..
If by chance the bucket is in the way, you may need to manually bleed off hydraulic fluid and manipulate it into a more desired position. Chain, ratchet strap, come along, etc.
I would suspect either a broken/ exposed wiring short or potentially a failed/shorted hydraulic lockout solenoid.