435 drive motors

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Land-Tech

I was reading the post in the tracked machine section about the drive motors and I'm curious if the motors on my 435 are the same as the larger Bobcat track machines. I have no problems now and will check the fluids when I bring it home. I am only changing fluids every 500 hr with a change at 100 hrs after I got it according to my manual. Sure appreciate tips on what to look for also looking forward to what travel motor to actually use. Bobcat specs straight sae 90 wt gear lube with a capacity of .55 qt. Its a 2006 model so mabe they made a change with the 435 Fast-track. Thanks Scott

Fishfiles

I have been using 90 wt gear oil and changing the hub oil at 500 hours which is every other oil change , if it is really dirty , think and lumpy or has that foul gas smell I will fill it with 30 wt oil and wire the travel lever to turn the track with it jack up of the ground and run it for about 5 minutes then drain it out as a flush

OP
OP
L

Land-Tech

I have been using 90 wt gear oil and changing the hub oil at 500 hours which is every other oil change , if it is really dirty , think and lumpy or has that foul gas smell I will fill it with 30 wt oil and wire the travel lever to turn the track with it jack up of the ground and run it for about 5 minutes then drain it out as a flush
Fishfiles thanks for the reply. so these drive motors are not the same as tracked bobcats? thanks scott

Bocephus

Fishfiles thanks for the reply. so these drive motors are not the same as tracked bobcats? thanks scott
if by "tracked bobcats"....you mean tracked skid steer.... then no, they are not the same. the 435 drive motor is not the same as any other bobcat mini-x either.