287 B issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ag tech

Howdy! I wanted to know if anyone has ever had a issue with their skid steer loader not working. I also need a wiring diagram for the AC/Heater motor. Everything was working fine, I had brought it into the shop for service. I parked it and tried to lift the loader up and no go, but the skid steer still drives. I'm thinking a relay is the issue, but I thought I would ask a few forums to see if anyone else has had this issue. Thank you for your time. -h

mllud

You have a safety interlock system that locks out the boom lift when something is not activated. Are you in the seat and using the seat belt/seat bar. You could have a bad switch or a loose/broken wire. check the wiring and switches on all the safety related features.
The bobcat owners can be more spacific on your model. Mike

OP
OP
A

ag tech

You have a safety interlock system that locks out the boom lift when something is not activated. Are you in the seat and using the seat belt/seat bar. You could have a bad switch or a loose/broken wire. check the wiring and switches on all the safety related features.
The bobcat owners can be more spacific on your model. Mike
Saftety switches are fine. The skid steer move backwards, forwards, pretty much works. However the loader works but has intermittent issues. Any ideas?

nmmike

Saftety switches are fine. The skid steer move backwards, forwards, pretty much works. However the loader works but has intermittent issues. Any ideas?
I had the same problem with my 287B. It was the door switch, located on the bottom of the door. The machine would still drive perfectly but the arms would only work sometimes. Hope that helps. As far as the ac/heater are you asking about the fan motor? I have a service manual so I could look something up for you.

cgustafs

I had the same problem with my 287B. It was the door switch, located on the bottom of the door. The machine would still drive perfectly but the arms would only work sometimes. Hope that helps. As far as the ac/heater are you asking about the fan motor? I have a service manual so I could look something up for you.
I have wiring diagram for 287b and separate one for AC add in kit, let me know. Also, I still can't seem to post on here yet :-( Does anyone know what make hydro stats are on 277? Mine went and I need couple pistons and rollers

Digdeep

I have wiring diagram for 287b and separate one for AC add in kit, let me know. Also, I still can't seem to post on here yet :-( Does anyone know what make hydro stats are on 277? Mine went and I need couple pistons and rollers
All CAT skid steers and track machines use Rexroth hydraulic pumps.