2007 T300 Right Reverse Drive Solenoid Error Off D7557

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

superdutyfan

Hello everyone, I have used the search to no avail for my error code here is my issue. Location Red Deer Alberta Canada 2007 T300 (Bobcat) 2670 Hrs Joystick controls I get an error code "Right Reverse Drive Solenoid Error Off D7557" It is intermittent one day it will work just fine with no issues then one or one month later I will get the code and the right track will not move backwards. It will go forward just fine. Some times if i shut the machine down it will correct its self and sometimes it won't. Sometimes I just keep using it and it will correct itself and sometimes it won't. It is getting more frequent now so I called our local bobcat dealer and was told it could be anything from a broken wire on the solenoid to the right drive needing to be replaced and and anything in between.They asked me to bring it in for trouble shooting at 120/hr. But basically if it does not act up with them they won't be able to fix it. They said it could be the joystick controller but i don't think so because when i am getting the code I have switched from ISO to H it still won't move the right track in reverse. I have lifted up the cab and looked for broken wires but could not see any but to be honest I am not sure of where the solenoid is located. if someone who has had this issue or someone that could send me a picture of the solenoid and its location could be helpful. I have some mechanical ability and would not be afraid to change out a harness or solenoid (if i could get to it) but the right drive would be above my pay grade. Thanks for any and all help If i missed some info please ask me. Thanks Terry