2000 Mustang 2050: Can I convert to 2 pin attachments??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mustang Gregg

I am considering buying a 2050 with low hours that has a single pin attachment on the front. All of our implements are the 2-pinset up. Our local dealer no longer works on the Mustang skidsteers. So I don't know who else to ask about a conversion. If anyone can point me in the right direction or know how this would be done, please help me. If there is an adapter out there, what would it cost? Much obliged, Mustang Gregg

farmshop

I know they make adapters but than you are carrying around extra weight and loosing lift capacity. You can change the quick tatch but they are 1200-1500 dollars. My father in law changed his 2054 from single to 2 pin.

Mustangskidsteers

I am considering buying a 2050 with low hours that has a single pin attachment on the front. All of our implements are the 2-pinset up. Our local dealer no longer works on the Mustang skidsteers. So I don't know who else to ask about a conversion. If anyone can point me in the right direction or know how this would be done, please help me. If there is an adapter out there, what would it cost? Much obliged, Mustang Gregg
I have a two pin hitch on a 2042 that I would swap for a single pin. I think they are the same.