1840 Cab

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mike12

Alright guys I need some advice after freezing my azz of the last 2 years moving hay and snow around for the wife's horses I'm going to put some type of cab on my 1840. I have two choices the Cardinal canvas cab which seems well made cost of 349.00 or the lexan cab kit that the guy Scott was on the site about awhile back at around 800.00 the door is 1/4 in thick with heavy duty hinges and locking the sides are 1/8. I am also putting in a 17500btu hot water heater with minimal duct work as a defroster. I have no plans on upgrading my machine as it has less than 1800hrs on it and works well for my needs so I'll have it for quite a while. I'm leaning more in the direction the lexan figure on adding a little weather stripping in places to help seal it up. Winters in northern MN can really suck. And no I can't build my own cab I can build a computer in a weekend but carpentry and mechanical skills are null and void.

scott321789

Hi Mike, if you have not already purchased a cab, try Thermfast Industries. We can offer you a cab that will seal near perfectly, and will get you out of the cold this winter!
You can call us at 1 866 924 7355 or visit our ebay seller website. Just click the link below the cat picture!
If you have not already bought off us, give us a look!

Thanks
Thermfast Industries
http://stores.ebay.com/Thermfast-industries
$(KGrHqZ,!ocE63(mBdyeBPBYlF2(tQ~~60_57.JPG

Latest posts