1835C case skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bandit

Does anyone know how to set the timing on the injector pump. I need to have it rebuilt but don't want to take it off until I know how to set the timing.

Tazza

Staff member
Is it inline or rotary?
Can you talk to the shop that will do the work and ask if there is a way to mark it so it does not need re timing?

eremoao

Bandit, I have the service manual, let me check and see what is in there and I'll get right back to you.

eremoao

Bandit, I created a pdf. for you on the fuel inj. pump that has the timing instructions in it. Can you post your e-mail address so I can send it to you?

shreir

Bandit, I created a pdf. for you on the fuel inj. pump that has the timing instructions in it. Can you post your e-mail address so I can send it to you?
anyone what timing mark is on tmd20, case 1835? Is it exactly TDC? Thanks

westek12

Dear eremoao, I am in the same predicament that Bandit was in. If you still have the PDF on setting the timing on my 1988 Case 1835C, DB-2 pump could you please send me a copy? I will need to know the proper timing for the engine (crank pulley degree mark) too. My thanks in advance. Westek12

westek12

Dear eremoao, I am in the same predicament that Bandit was in. If you still have the PDF on setting the timing on my 1988 Case 1835C, DB-2 pump could you please send me a copy? I will need to know the proper timing for the engine (crank pulley degree mark) too. My email address being westek12@yahoo(dot)com . My thanks in advance. Westek12

westek12

More info: JAF0013201, TMD-20. PUMP: M/N: DB2-4627, RPM: 2700, MFG#: TMD-20F211, S/N: 6047964