Still cant find anything on the Mustang 940E. Can anyone?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

B.Olea

I have still not found anything for the Mustang 940E. has anyone heard of it or know where I can get the books and order parts?

mrbb

I would suggest trying to contact a dealer, they would have to know, and some links to basic spec's on machine,
its was also made between 1991-1997, so parts might be discontinued or hard to find ! But your dealer nearest you would have the best info on that!

mrbb

again dealer will have them, won't be cheap, but doing a quick simple online search, I found these ?? pretty easily too!

here is a parts manual

operators manual!

one for sale

a post about this on this site too!!

service manual for sale

or off ebay a used one

OP
OP
B

B.Olea

again dealer will have them, won't be cheap, but doing a quick simple online search, I found these ?? pretty easily too!

here is a parts manual

operators manual!

one for sale

a post about this on this site too!!

service manual for sale

or off ebay a used one

I am being told that there are big differences between the 940 and the 940E. The only dealer I have found is back east when I search them out online. Thanks for this though.

mrbb

well, maybe try these?? says 940E

and then if you look here?

? not saying its 100% correct, but it stated that the 940E was only made in 1995, with difference being the lock out being electrical over manual< so, there might not be much differences in them

and if you do a search on this site , I found two pages of topic;s on this show up, that may answer some of your questions maybe too??
just trying to help!