Oil drip on LS125

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tom Brown

I have an oil drip on my LS125. It drips slowly from the right hand side of the machine, between the wheels but towards the front wheel. Initially, I assumed it was a bad seal but I pulled the window panel and can see the front of the hydraulic motor is inside a sealed case. If the seal went, it would just be down on power. Any thoughts on how to locate this drip? Is it likely a hose?

Tazza

Staff member
Hopefully its a hose, can you get in there to give it a good power wash? Leaks can be a nightmare to find.... Been there many times

jdlipinski

Hi, Tom. I was wondering if you know anything about the LS 125?
I have an L-250 (same machine but older and gas), was plagued with little leaks when I got it. Half of the access covers on the chain cases leaked. I did the two front ones first beside the pedals, wasn't a bad job, but not my favorite. The left outside center one seeps just a little bit, but not enough for me to drain the case and fix it. The covers only have 4 bolts in them (corners) with silicone smeared on them. I have one rear wheel seal seeping also, which seems to be a common problem on these machines, but it is also low on the priority list.

Latest posts