Brain fried

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Whatthef

Try this, froze my mustang2040, started her up and tried to move,blew out filter gasket all my H oil on the ground, with brakes locked pulled into heated shop, did I mention it was near 40 below Celsius, Damm it was cold, so thawed out ,reset oil filter gasket, refilled H oil but no hydraulic response,brakes do not unlock at any rpm,no arm or bucket movement, tiny bit of reverse on right side but can't move because brakes won't unlock.All fuses ok, control module lites are on other than a few non important ones, All switches function.Wonder if that solenoid under operators seat left side attached to some kind of block hydraulic lines attached or did I do something to my pump.Appreciate any help,thanks for listening,Mark.

River Fluid Power

Try this, froze my mustang2040, started her up and tried to move,blew out filter gasket all my H oil on the ground, with brakes locked pulled into heated shop, did I mention it was near 40 below Celsius, Damm it was cold, so thawed out ,reset oil filter gasket, refilled H oil but no hydraulic response,brakes do not unlock at any rpm,no arm or bucket movement, tiny bit of reverse on right side but can't move because brakes won't unlock.All fuses ok, control module lites are on other than a few non important ones, All switches function.Wonder if that solenoid under operators seat left side attached to some kind of block hydraulic lines attached or did I do something to my pump.Appreciate any help,thanks for listening,Mark.
My guess would be that you lost the hydraulic pump on the back of the main drive pump. Should be two bolts and two hoses to pull it off and check it.

OP
OP
W

Whatthef

Yes sir that's what's happening today,pulled the charge pump,going to hydraulic shop with the hope that something is going on.Fingers crossed,thanks have a good day,Mark